Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fabrizio Moretti

I am so drained. It is only the third day of school and I want to sleep for a whole week. I thought I was prepared for school again, but I'm not. I want summer back. I don't want homework. I don't want to be on campus for a stupid ten hours tomorrow. I don't want to read 70 pages of geography homework plus whatever will be assigned tomorrow. I don't want to do three entire math assignments every other day. I don't want to paint and be frustrated that I can't get the colors mixed just right. To ease my angst and anguish, I decided I needed some Hot Man Therapy. I decided to share some Fabrizio Moretti. (Drummer for The Strokes)



3 comments:

  1. I completely understand your anguish. He does make life seem a bit nicer, doesn't he? Like I said, if you want to do math homework together just let me know. I have plenty to work on, and I'll be here at least until the beginning of next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, LOVE the Strokes! My favorite song is The End Has No End... I did not know you loved them like me. Anyways, I'm sorry geography isn't as easy as you thought. I should have warned you. I think I got a C+ in that class and that's one of two C's in my whole college career. Stupid geography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels, awesome, this weekend we'll have to. I get really overwhelmed in that class.

    Carianne, yes! I love them. Actually, I think you gave me a track of theirs in high school, and that is when I started listening to them!
    And oh boy. I better not get behind, then! Stupid geography is right.

    ReplyDelete