Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day HAAAY Special!

In celebration of St. Patrick's Day, I've decided we need some Irish hot-potatoes on here.
GET IT? POTATOES, CAUSE THEY ARE THE FAMOUS IRISH CROP. GET IT? HOT POTATOES BECAUSE THEY ARE HOT. AND IRISH. RIGHT? THE IRISH STAPLE. LIKE THE POTATO FAMINE. AM I RIGHT? HUH? GUYS? DO YOU GET IT?

Kenneth Branagh. Never has an evil manipulating mastermind seem so sexy. Oh, Iago, how I love you. He is sexy in a strange way.

Colin Farrell. I admittedly don't think he is "asdlfjlasdjflajf HOT" buuut, once he starts talking, his face becomes magically hotter. IDK WHY. (Although he looks good in this picture.)

Stuart Townsend. "OH, wouldn't it be nice to be Dorian Gray? Just for a day? Just for a day!" Cue to Stuart Townsend. While looking for irish actors for this post, I came across him. And while at first I didn't know who he was, I quickly realized he is Dorian Gray in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen! He happens to be my favorite character in that entire movie!

2 comments:

  1. I think all three are oh so yummy, too bad we are on the wrong side of the atlantic to go hunting for look-alike's among their fellow country-men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "too bad we are on the wrong side of the atlantic": THE MOST DEPRESSING THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID. EVER.

    ReplyDelete